Post up where you went, or read about what other folks did.
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:57 pm
- First Name: Ben E
- Location: North Phoenix
- Affiliation: Tonto Recreation Alliance
So you've found us on the Internet and read some of the Trip Reports
from our events and now you're wondering how you can get in on the fun. That's easy! Unless otherwise specified, all our events are open to the public- you don't have to be a TRAL member to come see what we're up to. We do ask a couple of things from folks that want to come out, but they're pretty easy.
- If you are a TRAL member, please sign up on the TRAL Website Event Calendar so we know how many are coming. We usually provide food on events and need to know how much to bring!
- If you are not a TRAL member or for any other reason can't sign up on the calendar, please respond to the Upcoming Events thread about the event, for the same reasons.
- Cooperate with the Event Leader(s), listen to the Tailgate Safety Talk given at the beginning of every outing, and sign the form provided stating that you understand the rules and risks outlined in the TRAL Code of Conduct and Liability Release Waiver, which is available at the event.
And that's pretty much it, so come on out!
Contact Richard Lillard at email@example.com
for information about TRAL's Adopt a Trail (ADAT) program.
Contact me via PM
if you are interested in receiving training to inspect the trails in Tonto National Forest, offered through the ADAT program.