ADAT Payson area inspections SUNDAY August 19, 2018

Post up where you went, or read about what other folks did.
-Spike-
First Name: Ben E
Affiliation: Tonto Recreation Alliance

ADAT Payson area inspections SUNDAY August 19, 2018

Post by -Spike- » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:54 pm

We're headed north! Get out of the heat if you're in the desert. If you're local to Payson, now's your chance to get out without going far. If you're new to TRAL this is a great opportunity to check out trail inspection. If your inspection skills are rusty, we'll get you up to speed so you can hit the trails this season with confidence! We'll even have open seats for anyone who needs them, just let us know ahead of time. :bounce:

Plans may change, but currently we expect to be inspecting routes off of FR64 (Control Road), just below the Rim. Routes in the general area have not been too challenging, but we have never been out on these particular routes and can't predict what we will find. Come prepared!

MEETING TIME-
9AM SUNDAY 8-19-18

MEETING PLACE-
Maverik Adventure's First Stop (Gas station on Hwy 260)
715 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541

Lunch will be provided for those that register for this event at least 24 hours before the event start time on the TRAL Calendar. If you plan to bring a guest who cannot sign up, please add a note to that effect when you register so we can bring enough lunch to feed everyone. If you can't register there for any reason, please reply to this thread.
-Ben

Contact Richard Lillard at adat@tralaz.org for information about TRAL's Adopt a Trail (ADAT) program.
Contact me via PM or tral.bene@gmail.com if you are interested in receiving training to inspect the trails in Tonto National Forest, offered through the ADAT program.

-Spike-
First Name: Ben E
Affiliation: Tonto Recreation Alliance

Re: ADAT Payson area inspections SUNDAY August 19, 2018

Post by -Spike- » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Event date changed, details added, see first post.
-Ben

Contact Richard Lillard at adat@tralaz.org for information about TRAL's Adopt a Trail (ADAT) program.
Contact me via PM or tral.bene@gmail.com if you are interested in receiving training to inspect the trails in Tonto National Forest, offered through the ADAT program.

azrich
First Name: Rich Smith
Affiliation: TRAL

Re:ADAT Payson area inspections SUNDAY August 19, 2018

Post by azrich » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:57 pm

I'm in for this one. Yay!

I'm bringing two types of sausages and the usual stuff that goes with TSL-1.
There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness. - Dave Barry