TRAL Payson Event Saturday 3-21-2015

Post up where you went, or read about what other folks did.
Inkpot
First Name: John Bricker
Affiliation: TRAL Addict

Re: TRAL Event Saturday the 21st

Post by Inkpot » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:32 pm

:o ok by me!

fumann
First Name: Trent Shue
Affiliation: TRAL

Post by fumann » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:24 am

Here is the classic radiator trail fix. Airhose chuck, some teflon tape and a self tapping screw. (Sorry John it had to be done.)

P.S. I set the attachment file size limit to 1MB. I don't know if that is too large or not large enough.
Attachments
IMAG0814.jpg
IMAG0814.jpg (668.84 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
"He had learned some of the things that every man must find out for himself...through error and through trial, through fantasy and illusion, through falsehood and his own foolishness, through being mistaken and wrong and an idiot and egotistical and aspiring and hopeful and believing and confused."

Tools R Us
First Name: Kevin Patterson

Post by Tools R Us » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:33 am

fumann wrote:Here is the classic radiator trail fix. Airhose chuck, some teflon tape and a self tapping screw. (Sorry John it had to be done.)
It made it home, that is what counts!
fumann wrote:P.S. I set the attachment file size limit to 1MB. I don't know if that is too large or not large enough.
Depending on bandwidth available, likely too large, something like 200-300K would be plenty? Is the pixel width relative or fixed, if fixed, 1000-1200 works?
Kevin Patterson '96 LX450
"We have come to the conclusion that we can run our car over any road that a man can take a team of horses and a wagon, providing we can get traction." Dr. Horatio Nelson Jackson, 1903

fumann

Post by fumann » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:38 am

fumann wrote:P.S. I set the attachment file size limit to 1MB. I don't know if that is too large or not large enough.
Depending on bandwidth available, likely too large, something like 200-300K would be plenty? Is the pixel width relative or fixed, if fixed, 1000-1200 works?
I'll take a look.
"He had learned some of the things that every man must find out for himself...through error and through trial, through fantasy and illusion, through falsehood and his own foolishness, through being mistaken and wrong and an idiot and egotistical and aspiring and hopeful and believing and confused."

fumann

Post by fumann » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:14 am

Tools R Us wrote:
And,,, the smiley selection sucks!
Our Smiley friends are back..... :grinpimp: :hillbilly: :princess: :smokin: :steer: :moon: :thefinger: :mrgreen:

Most of them anyway.

Tools R Us
First Name: Kevin Patterson

Post by Tools R Us » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:24 am

fumann wrote:
Tools R Us wrote:
And,,, the smiley selection sucks!
Our Smiley friends are back..... :grinpimp: :hillbilly: :princess: :smokin: :steer: :moon: :thefinger: :mrgreen:

Most of them anyway.
Nice! :hillbilly:
Kevin Patterson '96 LX450
"We have come to the conclusion that we can run our car over any road that a man can take a team of horses and a wagon, providing we can get traction." Dr. Horatio Nelson Jackson, 1903